Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Its been two years...wow

So, its been two years since I have written something. I am not totally sure why I stopped, butI think it might be because I was in such a state of upheaval. Well, I am settled now...for the most part. My husband and I have relocated to the DC area (which is where I was born by the way), we both have new jobs, and guess what, there are new pets. I know, that last one is a big surprise. So I am not going to really try and fill everyone in on all the new developments, that's way too much ground to cover, but I think that it should be easy enough to catch on once you start reading, and more importantly I start writing again on a regular basis. Lets just start with this...there is a movement afoot. A love movement, and I am pretty excited about it. You can see it everywhere if you are looking. I am going to post a couple of things here in just a second (they may seem repetitive, but I don't want to lose the information plus I was crying as I wrote some of it so to me its important...it may not be to you but whatever) that are my gut reaction...lets just call it brain vomit. Ok, and away we go.

No comments: